Coming to this beautiful island of Phuket, in addition to swimming, playing adventure games underwater, do not forget to enjoy 10 ecstatic dishes.
Tom Yum has a sour taste of lemon, spicy of chili, and smells of lemongrass, and the taste of coconut is very attractive. The popular tom yum types are seafood, chicken, pork chops, served with rice or noodles.
– Bang Pae Seafood (PA Khlok Thalang Phuket Thailand) opens at 12pm to 20h
– Ang Seafood restaurant (Soi Phuket Villa California 1, Wichit, Mueang Phuket) opens from 17h to 12pm.
Dish Hokkien Mee is a Fujian (Chinese) mixed fried noodles, thick golden noodles, fried with shrimp, pork, squid, eggs, bean sprouts.
– Mee Ton Poe Restaurant (214 / 7-8, Phuket Road, Tambon Talat Yai, Amphoe Mueang Phuket), open from 8 am to 20 pm, often waiting in line.
– Lock Tien (Thanon Dibuk, Phuket old town, opposite the intersection of Yaowarat and Dibuk) opens from 10am to 17h.
Massaman curry sweetened with coconut milk, sour and sour lemon, fragrant with lemon leaves and basil, with peanut flavor and without chili, is suitable for anyone who can’t eat spicy when traveling to Phuket.
– N.C. Bakery and Food (183/6 Phang-Nga, Talad Yai, Muang Phuket) is open from 8am to 6pm.
– Oriental Spoon restaurant (106/46 Moo 3, Surin Beach Road or Twinpalms Phuket Resort).
You will be surprised when dimsum is sold a lot because the number of Chinese tourists here is very large. The dish should be tried to open up fresh shrimp with delicious layers.
– Boon Rad Dim Sum 1, 26/41 Thanon Bangkawk, Phuket town, Phuket, 6h – 10h.
– Wang DimSum, 269 / 1-2, Phuket, Phuket town, open from 6 am – 11 pm.
Gaeng Keaw Wan Gai
Gaeng Keaw Wan Gai is a type of Thai curry made from chicken, eggplant and spices like basil.
– Kaab Gluay Restaurant (58/3 Phrabaramee Street, Patong, Phuket), open from 11 am to 20 pm, serving both lunch and dinner.
Kanom Jeen Phuket
This is a Phuket-branded soup made from chicken, turmeric, tomatoes and lemongrass, cooked in coconut milk. Chicken can also be replaced with fish or crab, served with noodles or noodles.
– Khanom Jeen Mae Ting (28 Satul, Muang Phuket) is open from 8 am to 12 pm.
– Pa Mai Restaurant Kanom Jeen (Satun, Phuket, right next to the Blue Elephant restaurant) is open from 5:30 to 11h, suitable for breakfast.
Khao Man Gai
Chicken rice Khao Man Gai has ingredients from boiled chicken, rice cooked with jasmine, chicken broth, ginger sauce, garlic, chili and special soy sauce.
– Kota Khao Man Gai (16-18 Soi Surin Montri) sells from 10am until the end of stock but mostly about 17h. In addition to chicken rice dishes, the restaurant also has many popular snacks in the land of the Golden Temple.
Por Pia is almost like fried spring rolls in Vietnam, packed with meat, shrimp, vegetables, vermicelli … in rice paper then fried in a hot pan. But instead of dipping in sweet and sour fish sauce, Thai people use a typical sauce.
– Lock Tien Restaurant (Thanon Dibuk, Phuket old town, located opposite Yaowarat and Dibuk crossroads).
– Natural Restaurant (62/5 Soi Phutorn Bangkok Road, Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket) opens from 9am to 20pm, a long-standing restaurant over 20 years.
Satay is another term for grilled meat skewers that is very popular in all Southeast Asian countries. In addition to meat, people can also replace with seafood such as shrimp, squid … peanut sauce. This sauce has delicious fish sauce, ginger, green onion, coriander leaves, pepper, peanut butter, sesame oil, lemon juice and coconut milk.
– Khun Jeed’s Rad-Na Yod Pak Phang Nga road in the center of Phuket Town, open from 9:00 to 20:30.
– Mee Ton Poe Restaurant (214 / 7-8, Phuket Road, Tambon Talat Yai, Amphoe Mueang Phuket), open from 8 am to 20 pm, a three-life restaurant.
Roti pancake is a sweet cake made from flour, eggs, condensed milk and sugar, served with coconut milk or cream. The food is peddled along the way a lot.
– French Crepe Thai Pancake Vendor (Patong beach, Kathu district, Phuket) is open 9am to 20pm.